Precision Custom Coatings (PCC) is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of textile products, supplying the global apparel, footwear, bedding, automotive, and industrial markets. PCC is currently seeking qualified design candidates for its apparel line to assist with a rapidly expanding portfolio of products. The apparel design division’s mission is to help educate customers on how to utilize these revolutionary materials in further innovating their respective brands. The goal is to aid all customers in speed-to-market disruption with new seasonal ground-breaking product launches.
Roles & responsibilities will include:
- Researching seasonal global apparel market trends in sportswear, outerwear, intimate apparel, and denim.
- Generating new apparel designs based on interpreting customers’ unique private label aesthetic, while incorporating cutting-edge materials into state-of-the-art concepts.
- Developing merchandising presentations and CADs for sales & customer presentations, as well as internal & external collateral.
- Creating general technical sketches to aid US & Hong Kong studio teams with sample construction, as well as assisting factory partners in the application of products for prototyping and production.
- Creating specific branded artwork files inclusive of logos, prints, and patterns.
- Researching and developing new textiles, material application, and garment construction techniques.
- Forecasting next-generation
Candidates should possess the following:
- Creative depth and ability, inclusive of fashion sketching, strong CAD skills, an eye for color/print, and a broad
- Strong technical skills in sewing, construction, bonding, fusing, pattern-making, and draping.
- BA/BS in an apparel-related program with focuses on either Fashion Design, Merchandising, or Product Development.
- Minimum of 2 years of apparel design and/or product development relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to work independently and manage timelines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates that meet these requirements should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Precision Custom Coatings, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Precision Custom Coatings, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Precision Custom Coatings, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Precision Custom Coatings, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to (and including) discharge.